Volunteering at Babes
Here at Babes, we welcome passionate volunteers who believe in our cause and are able to share their time, skills and expertise.
Volunteering at Babes is generally ad-hoc in nature as we are not center-based. The minimum period of commitment depends on the assignment involved.
There are 3 tracks of volunteering:
Befrienders must be at least 25 years old, preferably with parenting knowledge. Our befriender pool is usually kept fairly small as we need befrienders who are able to commit the time (e.g. available during the weekdays). Commitment period is a minimum of 6 months.
2) Skill-based/ Project-based/ CSR
We are always on the lookout for volunteers who are happy to share their skills and resources. From tutoring our service-users in Math, copywriting stories of our service-users, advising us on the latest IT/HR practices and organising fundraising activities, we welcome such support.
3) Ad-hoc Support
More often than not, we need ad-hoc volunteers in activities such as fundraising, outreach, administrative tasks and in-kind donations sorting.
To join us as a volunteer:
- To sign-up as our volunteer, please register here.
- New volunteers will be invited to attend the group volunteer orientation which is held once every two months.
- Volunteering opportunities will be emailed to volunteers when we have openings available.
- We accord priority to volunteers who have attended our orientation but volunteering opportunities will still be emailed to all volunteers who signed up. Please do check your inbox mail (and junk mail folder) for our opportunities! 🙂
We are currently looking for volunteers for the following opportunities:
- Videographers (2 persons)
- Marketing Strategy
For internships, CSR initiatives and partnership opportunities, please write to email@example.com
For further inquiries on volunteering, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org